Buscabas algo? Usa a Google

Búsqueda personalizada

viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2007

Canciones para pasar el rato

En esta ocasión dedicaré esta lista en su totalidad al interprete contemporaneo del jazz Michael Bubblee y su producción Babaloo.

Top 5 de canciones para pasarla a toda madre:

5.- Sway
When marimba rythim starts to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like the lazy ocean hits the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending with the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, Sway with me
4.- Moondace
Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondace
With the stars above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
neath the cover of october skies
And all the leaves of the tress are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And I'm trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight seems to shine on your blush
3.- Kissing a Fool
You are far
I'll never gonna be your star
I'll pick up the pieces and mend my heart
Strange that I was wrong enough
To think you'd love me too
You must have been kissing a fool
I said, you must have been kissing a fool
2.- You'll never find another love like mine
You'll nver find, as long as you live
Someone who loves tender like I do
And you'll never find, no matter where you search
Someone who cares about you the way I do
And no I'm not braggin' in myself, baby
Cause I'm the one who loves you
And there is no one else
Nooooo, noone else
1.- Fever
Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever when you kiss me
You give fever when you hold me tight
Fever - all trough the night
Sun lights up the daytime
Moon light up the nights
I light up when you call my name
And you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever when you kiss me
You give fever when you hold me tight
Fever - all trough the night
Bueno pues estodo por ahora, nos leemos el Lunes

No hay comentarios: