Buscabas algo? Usa a Google

Búsqueda personalizada

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2007

Top 5 Canciones para Beber solo o en Compañia

5.- This ain't a Love Song - Bon Jovi


I cried and I creid

There were nights that died for you baby

I tried and I tried

To deny that your love drove me crazy,

Baby


If the love that I got for you is gone

If the river I creid ain't that long

Then I'm wrong, Then I'm wrong

This ain't a love song



4.- Wicked Game - HIM Version


The world was on fire

No one could save me but you

Strange what desire

Make foolish people


I never think that I meet someboy like you

I never dreamed that I meet somebody like you


No I don't wanna fall in love

(This world is only gonna break your heart)

No I don't wanna fall in love

(This worl is only gonna break your heart)

With you


3.- I Died For You - Iced Earth


The pain is just too much

When I finally saw her

She's happy and in love

In love with my best friend


What makes it hurts so bad

Is that I love them both

And they would never know

For love I sold my soul


Oh, how I love you

The pain won't go away

Oh, when I need you

You're always so far away


I cried for you

Giving myself to blame

I died for you

I gave up everything


2.- Maldita Suerte - Pequeños Musical

No es en ingles pero también pega


Maldita suerte

La que tengo yo de ser el confidente

De ese que dice llamarse tu querido

Que como todo Don Juan tiene besos

Compartidos


Bendita suerte

La tiene ese imbécil al tenerte

Que no sabe lo que él tiene contigo

Yo por ti soy capaz de romper

Con mi mejor amigo


1.- Buried Myself Alive - The Used


You almost always pick the best times

To drop the worst lines

You almost made me cry again this time

Another false alarm, red flashing lights

Well this time, I'm not ganna watch myself die


I think I made it a game to play your game

And let myself cry

I buried myself alive in the inside

So I could shut you out

And let you go away for a long time.......


I guess is OK

I puked the day away

I guess better you trapped yourself in your own way

But if you want me back

you're gonna have to ask

Nicer than that.......


No hay comentarios: